"Personal Information" refers to information that identifies an individual, such as name, address, e-mail address, trading information, and banking details. “Personal Information” does not include anonymized and/or aggregated data that does not identify a specific user.
LDV Crypto Bank is committed to protect and respect your privacy.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the Personal Information you provide directly to us when you open a LDV Crypto Bank Account, perform any transactions on the LDV Crypto Bank Platform, or use other LDV Crypto Bank Services. This may include:
- Contact information, such as name, home address, and email address.
- Account information, such as username and password.
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers, bank statement, and trading information.
- Identity verification information, such as images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license. Note: US residents may be asked to provide their social security numbers.
- Residence verification information, such as Utility bill details or similar information.
We also automatically collect certain computer, device, and browsing information when you access the LDV Crypto Bank website or use LDV Crypto Bank Services. This information is aggregated to provide statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not personally identify individuals. This information may include:
- Computer or mobile device information, including IP address, operating system, browser type.
- Website usage information.
The LDV Crypto Bank site is using cookies. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Process your LDV Crypto Bank transactions. We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us.
- Personalize your LDV Crypto Bank Services experience.
- Analyze LDV Crypto Bank website usage, and improve our website and website offerings.
- Help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Contact you about LDV Crypto Bank Services. The email address you provide may be used to communicate information and updates related to your use of the LDV Crypto Bank Services. We may also occasionally communicate company news, updates, promotions, and related information relating to similar products and services provided by LDV Crypto Bank.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features as will be further explained on the website.
4. DISCLOSING AND TRANSFERRING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties and legal and regulatory authorities, and transfer your Personal Information outside the EEA.
A. DISCLOSURES TO THIRD PARTIES
B. DISCLOSURES TO LEGAL AUTHORITIES
We may share your Personal Information with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when:
- Compelled by subpoena, court order, or other legal procedure.
- We believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss.
- Disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity.
C. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store and process your Personal Information in data centers around the world, wherever LDV Crypto Bank facilities or service providers are located. As such, we may transfer your Personal Information outside of the EEA. Such transfers are undertaken in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
5. EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Occasionally, the LDV Crypto Bank website may provide references or links to other websites ("External Websites"). We do not control these External Websites third party sites or any of the content contained therein. You agree that we are in no way responsible or liable for External Websites referenced or linked from the LDV Crypto Bank website, including, but not limited to, website content, policies, failures, promotions, products, services or actions and/or any damages, losses, failures or problems caused by, related to, or arising from those sites.
External Websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to review the policies, rules, terms, and regulations of each site that you visit. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about External Website information provided on the LDV Crypto Bank website.
6. ACCESS RIGHTS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access your Personal Information to correct, update, and block inaccurate and/or incorrect data. To exercise this right, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use a variety of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information, and to protect your Personal Information from loss, theft, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration or destruction. These security measures include, but are not limited to:
- Password protected directories and databases.
- Secure Sockets Layered (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
- PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
All financially sensitive and/or credit information is transmitted via SSL technology and encrypted in our database. Only authorized LDV Crypto Bank personnel are permitted access to your Personal Information, and these personnel are required to treat the information as highly confidential. The security measures will be reviewed regularly in light of new and relevant legal and technical developments.
8. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION